Rebman Recreation -- Rebman Recreation, Inc. opened its' doors in July 1946 in downtown Lorain. Dom Rebman and his father, Dominick, had the vision of creating a family venue for recreation - bowling. The location on Broadway housed 12 lanes- 8 lanes upstairs & 4 lanes downstairs. In 1955, The business moved to the current location, 5300 Oberlin Ave. and opened with 24 state-of-the-art bowling lanes and machines. With Lorain prospering and the Rebman family growing, Dom and his wife, Mary, decided to expand the center to 48 lanes, which opened in 1977. Today, Dom and Mary's children -- Rick, Patti, Rob and Mary Lou -- operate the business which has grown over the years with the addition of Monogrammix, retail store for trophies, awards and monogramming and "On The Avenue" - party and banquet center. Approaching the 70th anniversary next year, the Rebman family is very grateful to the city of Lorain and its citizens for their support.